Thursday, January 3, 2013

Good News!!!

I tried to post this earlier today but blogger wasn't cooperating.  So by now many of you have already heard the news.  I'm so excited to say that I've been asked to be on the design team for Frilly and Funkie!!  Thank you so much to everyone who already left comments congratulating me!  I really appreciate everyone's good wishes.

I'm going to be working alongside some very creative people--Sue, RebeccaTerryButtonsTrace and, of course, Linda.  I feel very lucky indeed!  So thank you to Linda, of the Funkie Junkie Boutique, for this opportunity!

Make sure you visit the Frilly and Funkie blog regularly and join in the fun!

4 comments:

  1. Hearty congratulations to you Donna! I have been following you for only a short time but Buttons and Trace for a much longer time and am totally thrilled for each one of you - Linda has great taste, that's all I can say..... Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, cannot waitto work alongside you! Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger is being a pain here too! So thrilled to be working alongside you Donna. It's going to be a wonderful 2013. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY YOU!!! You will be awesome!!! Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete