Sunday, January 6, 2013

Congratulations Austin!

Just a quick post to show a card that I made for my nephew, Austin.  He recently earned the rank Eagle Scout and I attended his Eagle Scout Court of Honor this past Friday night.  I used Karen Burniston's Sizzix Pop 'N Cuts dies.  These dies allow you to produce a pop-up card in a matter of minutes!!!





It's a pretty basic card, I know, but I don't make very many cards for boys so I wasn't sure what else to do with it!!  The card base and pop-up insert were cut using the Horizontal A2 Card with the Circle Label Pop-up.  The sentiment I ended up using for the inside required a larger stamping area so I used the Frame & Label Bigz die and attached it to the circle label.  On the front of the card I used the Fancy Frame die.  The stamps used are from The Stamps of Life birthday2celebrate and flowers2share sets and Hampton Arts Ditto.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Many congratulations to Austin! Your card is a real beauty Donna, you really do these pop-up cards so well and I love this one, bet Austin did too. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Austin on his big accomplishment! I hope he liked his card. What a great effect with those stripes going right through the Fancy Frame. You have really inspired me to try something like that. Great card!

    ReplyDelete