Tuesday, April 17, 2012

CC2C Challenge-Week 1

I'm participating in the Compendium of Curiousities 2 Challenge that is being hosted on the Studio L3 blog! 

The sponsor for this challenge is Simon Says Stamp and a winner chosen at random will receive a $25 gift certificate!! Thanks to Simon Says Stamp!!!

The first challenge is Custom Foam Stamps and the technique can be found on page 66 of A Compendium of Curiosities Volume 2 by Tim Holtz! If you want to see the technique then buy the book here! You'll be glad you did!!  Below is my entry...




So come on...join in the fun!  Get the book and start creating!

4 comments:

  1. Your tag is beautiful! (Please consider turning word verification off. I love commenting but it makes it so difficult.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this is fabulous! I love the design and the sparkle, and your colors are great. Thank you so much for being part of the new CC2C!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this, Donna! So pretty and I just love the color scheme. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete