Thursday, March 22, 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 Catch-up!

Thanks to a clogged garbage disposal and no internet service I'm now playing catch-up on the Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 101 class.  I've been watching the videos at work on my lunch break but spent Tuesday night plunging my kitchen sink drain instead of playing with tags!!  I'm proud to say that thanks to some good advice found on Google I was able to clear the clog myself!  If anyone had walked by my kitchen window at the time they would have heard me yell "Woo-hoo!!" and cheer when the clog released.  What can I say?!  Sometimes it's the little things that mean the most!   And not having to call a plumber means I can spend that money buying more cool stuff to create with!  I hope to get my hands on some of those new Distress Markers and the new Alterations Dies that are due to be released any day now!

Enough small talk...on to my creations for Day 2 of the online class.  This is my first experience with an online class and I must say that I love it!!  You can work at your own pace and view the class content as many times as you need to.  Day 2 involved working with Distress Ink and water.  Here are my tag samples...


These are the only three tags I made.  I didn't get to experiment and only had time to make one sample for each technique.  I also completed two of the three tags for Day 3.  Hopefully I'll finish the remaining tag and the tags for Day 4 tonight and I'll be all caught up!  It's not too late to sign up for the class if you haven't already.  Just go here...http://www.onlinecardclasses.com/timholtz/class-info/.  You'll have unlimited access to all of the class content even after the class is finished.  Trust me...you'll learn lots of new things!  I have both of Tim's Compendium books but I've already benefitted from extra tips and tricks from the Master himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment