Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Peacekeeper

I recently took a class at a local scrapbook store, Whimsodoodle, with Debby Schuh.  She is a wonderful person and if you ever have a chance to take a class from her you should!  The title of the class was The Peacekeeper.  It started with a 7 Gypsies receipt holder decorated with 7 Gypsies papers, tags, stickers and rub-ons.  We also created a small keepsake book full of pages, made with different folds, to hold library pockets, tags, envelopes and Tim Holtz Ideaology journaling tickets onto which we can write and tuck away wishes, worries and personal thoughts.  Below are pictures of my finished project:









I wish the pictures were better but I'm still working on finding the right location and lighting for taking blog pictures.  I really enjoyed putting this project together and I truly admire Debby's attention to detail.  It inspired me to put together a similar book as a gift for a good friend of mine for Mother's Day.  I can't post it until next week, after I've given it to her, so check back next Sunday for The Collector.

No comments:

Post a Comment